Travel in time to understand how the city developed since its beginnings to nowadays. A pleasant walk through atypical spots of Barcelona, with entertaining and rigorous explanations. We will discover the Gothic Quarter, the most historical and vivid neighborhood of the city to know about:
– the roman foundation of the little colony called Barcino
– the medieval magnificence of the city capital of the Aragon and Catalonia Crown
– the apparent economical decadence and controversies of the Baroque times
– all lights and shadows of the Renaixença and Modernisme
– and the latest changes of lifestyle of a whole area that has become a tourist attraction
The tour can also be performed as a backward time travel.
If you can not see the dates or can not finish the purchase, visit THE BOOKING WEBSITE. If dates are empty or do not fit your calendar, subscribe to our newsletter (at the bottom of the site). Once a month we announce special dates, offers and other information.