Along its 2000 years of history, there have been several revolutions and class struggles in Barcelona. But since the end of the Middle Ages, revolutions, wars and internal affairs, urban reforms and social changes have shaped the future of the city and lives of those who have lived in.
Time travel to go over:
– The Catalan Revolt (Reapers’s War).
– The War of the Spanish Succession and Barcelona’s siege.
– The riots of the nineteenth century and the “Tragic Week”
– The revolution and the beginning of the Spanish Civil War.
– The fight against Franco in the twentieth century.
If you can not see the dates or can not finish the purchase, visit THE BOOKING WEBSITE. If dates are empty or do not fit your calendar, subscribe to our newsletter (at the bottom of the site). Once a month we announce special dates, offers and other information.